Thai International Airlines Cargo is Cargo airlines that was formed by the joint venture between a Thai logistics firm, Commercial Transport International, CTI Holdings and Australian airline Qantas
. Thai International Airlines Cargo
is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Thai International Airlines
was established in December 2004. THAI offered cargo flights to 76 destinations in 33 countries on 4 continents including Bangkok and domestic destinations. THAI Cargo is able to assist customers in achieving faster delivery of goods to their final destinations throughout Europe
. Thai International Airlines
Cargo Services, Destination and some more details are given below.
Thai International Airlines Cargo Fleet includes following aircrafts:
B777 300 6
B777 200 8
B777 - 200ER 6
B737- 400 - 10
A340- 500 4
ATR 72 2
|Thai International Airlines Cargo Services:
- Perishable Cargo: Perishable cargos are aircrafts that transport the goods like vegetables, dairy products, chilled meat, foodstuffs and flowers. It will expose to adverse temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions.
- Transport of pets: THAI Cargo transporting the animals such as deer, alpacas, race horses to household pets. Some of zoological specimens include bears, pandas, camels, koalas and the rare Indian rhino.
- Dangerous Goods: It contains goods like Fireworks, Flammable Liquid or Solids, Household items, Pressure containers, Weapons, and Other hazardous materials transport.
- Human Remains: It caring and dignified service is coordinated with the funeral director of your choice.
- Fragile Cargo: Fragile cargo carries items, which may easily be damaged, if exposed to jolting, dropping, bumping or rough handling during transportation. Such antiques, works of art, chinaware, glassware, earthenware, cast-iron articles, TV and radio tubes, sculptures, etc.
- Valuable Cargo: Valuables are shipments having a declared value for carriage which contains one or more of the following commodities:
1. Any piece of gold or platinum and articles made of gold or platinum.
2. Legal bank notes, credit cards, travelers cheques, securities, shares, stamps and ready-for-use bank cards.
3. Precious stones like diamonds, rubies, emeralds, sapphires, opals and real pearls.
4. Jewelry consisting of any of the articles under 3
5. Jewelry and watches made of silver and/or gold and/or platinum.
- Vulnerable Cargo: Vulnerable cargos can transport goods which are extremely liable to be stolen and are readily marketable.
- Thai International Airlines Cargo service includes Online Revenue Cargo Handling and information Distribution System or the ORCHIDS. It provides a link to the computer networks of some of the other major airlines in the world as for easy flight bookings, tariff calculations, documentation and space tracking.
Cargo and Mail Commercial Department
Thai Airways International (Public) Co., Ltd.
2nd Floor, Room No.6201, B-FZ Building,
Customs Free Zone Area, Suvarnabhumi Airport,
Bangplee, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand
Tel : 662-137-4600
Fax : 662-137-4605
Email : email@example.com