This is the national airline of Angola, based in Luanda, Africa. The airline was established in 1938 by the Portuguese government. Angola Air Charter is the subsidiary of TAAG Air Angola. The airline was owned by the Angola government. TAAG serves its international flights to several parts of Africa, Europe and South America. Booking facility of discount flights tickets reservations is available online. You can verify the TAAG Air Angola Flight Schedule and book the cheap tickets for return flights.
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport
- (Primary Hubs)
The Fleet consists of these aircrafts:
- Boeing 737-700 - 4
- Boeing 777-300ER - 4
- Boeing 777-200ER - 3
- Boeing 737-700QC - 1
- Air France
- Brussels Airlines
- British Airways
- Kenya Airways
- LAM Mozambique Airlines
- Royal Air Maroc
- South African Airways
TAAG Angola Airlines was originally formed in September 1938 as DTA. The airline started operations on July 1940 with using De Havilland Dragon Rapide biplanes. In February 1974, the airline was renamed ‘TAAG - Linhas Aéreas de Angola’.
During the 1970s the airline launched Ilyushin Il-62 aircraft along with Boeing 707 jets and Boeing 737s. It introduced Lockheed L-1011 Tri star in the 1990's. TAAG Air Angola purchased third Boeing 777-200ER in late 2006.
- Complementary Meals, Snacks and drinks are provided.
- Refreshments and entertainment like Music Video etc.
- Special facilities for expectant mothers, old people, handicaps and seek passengers.
- Medical Care for passengers.
- Online booking of Tickets reservations are available.
In-flight services and facilities provides by TAAG Air Angola:
- Cabinda - Cabinda Airport
- Catumbela - Catumbela Airport
- Dundo - Dundo Airport
- Huambo - Albano Machado Airport
- Kuito - Kuito Airport
- Lubango - Lubango Airport
- Luena - Luena Airport
- Menongue - Menongue Airport
- Namibe - Namibe Airport
- Ondjiva - Ondjiva Pereira Airport
- Saurimo - Saurimo Airport
- Soyo - Soyo Airport
- Luanda - Quatro de Fevereiro Airport
- Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro–Galeão International Airport
- São Paulo - São Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport
- Cape Verde
- Sal - Amílcar Cabral International Airport
- Havana - José Martí International Airport
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Kinshasa - N'djili Airport
- Maputo - Maputo International Airport
- Windhoek - Hosea Kutako International Airport
- Lagos - Murtala Muhammed International Airport
- Lisbon - Lisbon Portela Airport
- Porto - Porto Airport
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- São Tomé - São Tomé International Airport
- South Africa
- Cape Town - Cape Town International Airport
- Johannesburg - O. R. Tambo International Airport
- Lusaka - Lusaka International Airport
- Harare - Harare International Airport
Terminal de Voos Internacional
Aeroporto Internacional 4 de Fevereiro
+244 9231 90 000
+244 923 190 001