Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
MAS Engineering and Maintenance Division has an immediate requirement for suitably qualified & experienced Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, for short term contract or permanent employment.
Interested persons contact:
Muhammad Hilmi : email@example.com
PILOT - Direct Intake (FOP01)
- Malaysian citizen, age between 18 to 30 years old.
- Qualification :
- Must possess Malaysian ATPL or Malaysian CPL/IR with Frozen ATPL and obtained min. Aviation English Level 4.
- Pass SPM or its equivalent qualification recognized by Malaysian
Government with 6 credits including Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics, Physics or General Science taken at one sitting ; OR
- Possess Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Science related disciplines with CGPA 3.0 and above AND 6 credits with a pass in Bahasa Malaysia in SPM.
- Candidates who has completed all ground school examination is also eligible to apply.
- Recommendation letter from flying school would be an added advantage.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Medically and physically fit with good eyesight and not colour blind.
Height: Not less than 163 cm (5ft 4in) in height.
- Short listed candidates are required to sit for MISPA and Simulator Test.
- Diploma/Degree holders who meet the above requirement are encouraged to apply.
Successful candidates will be offered attractive remuneration packages and fringe benefits, inclusive of:
- Annual privilege travel to any MALAYSIAN AIRLINE destination
- Discounted airfares (inclusive of eligible dependants)
- Medical and dental benefits
- Uniform will be provided
Kindly submit your application together with a detailed resume (recent address and contact numbers), copies of flying license and logbook (last 05 pages only), copies of academic transcripts, copy of identification card and a recent color passport size photograph to the following address:
AGM Manpower Resourcing,
2nd Floor, Administration Building 4, MAS Complex B
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport
47200 Subang, SELANGOR
You can also submit your application together with a detailed resume, certified true copies of certificates, academic transcripts, identification card and a recent passport size photograph to the address below:
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE (RESOURCING)
FIRST FLOOR, ADMIN BUILDING 4,
MAS COMPLEX B,
SULTAN ABDUL AZIZ SHAH AIRPORT,
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN.
For more details of current jobs log on to: